A & G Martial Arts program is an age appropriate, reward based teaching program. The instructors are all certified Black Belts. This TaeKwonDo class is conveniently held on campus as an after school program.
What your child will learn...
- Courtesy: To be thoughtful and considerate of others. Taekwondo students and instructors should be polite, and show consideration for others.
- Integrity: To be honest and good. Taekwondo practitioners should live by a code of moral values and principles.
- Perseverance: To never give up in the pursuit of one's goals. Students should welcome challenges, because challenges cause us to grow and improve.
- Self-Control: To have control of your body and mind. A Taekwondo student should practice controlling his actions and reactions.
- Indomitable Spirit: To have courage in the face of adversity. A Taekwondo student should never be dominated by, or have his spirit broken by another
Master Garrett Olgin
Master Adam Page
Please visit for more information www.aandgmartialarts.com
Tiny Tot Program (Pre-K) $115/month + registration and uniform fee
Beginning Program (K & up) $150/month + registration and uniform fee