At St. Cyril, we educate the whole child so that they can mature intellectually, spiritually, emotionally and physically. Mindful of our mission as a Catholic School, St. Cyril admits students regardless of religion, race, color or ethnic origin. Spiritual and Moral values are reflected in our school-wide learning expectations: Love God, Love Others, Love Self, Love Learning.
Forms for Pre-K
Please fill out all forms in full.
- Pre-K Application Information - General information and list of documents required as part of the application,
- SCJ General Application Form - School application form for all incoming students
- 2014-15 Financial Responsibilities - Tuition and Fees
- Parent Questionnaire - School form regarding child's interest and other general information about child.
CA DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
- Pre-K Childs Preadmission Health - Child's pre-admission health history (parent's report).
- Pre-K Info for Caregiver - Information for parents regarding caregiver background check process.
- Pre-K Notification of Parents' RIghts - Child care center notification of parents' rights.
- Pre-K Personal Rights - Personal rights.
- Pre-K Physicians Report - Child's pre-admission health evaluation (physician's report).
- P - re-K Emergency Info - Child's identification and emergency information
- Pre-K ER Consent - Consent for emergency medical treatment