St Cyril School is a sought-after center for childhood education with a strong emphasis on excellence. Because of this, we are fortunate to attract many of the brightest and most talented students in the area. If you are considering applying to our school, please send us an email with your information. We'd be happy to talk with you and give you more information!
Contact: Mrs. Angelica Pugliese, Vice-Principal & Director of Admissions
Contact Email: email@example.com
Guidelines for Admission
- The recommended age for Pre-K students is four (4) years of age by school entry.
- The recommended age for Kindergarten students is five (5) year of age on or before September 1.
- The recommended age for First grade students is six (6) years of age on or before September 1.
- All students must comply with current California immunization and health requirements prior to enrollment.
- Although a Catholic education curriculum is taught at St. Cyril, children do not have to be a member of the Catholic Church to enroll in school.
- While St. Cyril does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, or sex, a full range of services may not be available for children with special needs.