Financial Responsibilities for the 2018-2019 School Year
Base Tuition: PreK-8 Annual Rate Per child:
- Standard Tuition (K-8): $ 8,350.00
- Supporting St. Cyril Parish (K-8): $6,400.00
- Pre-K Tuition Per Child: $8,800 (Full day, 5 days per week); $5,720 (Half day, 5 days per week); $5,280 (Full day, 3 days per week); $3,430 (Half day, 3 days per week).
- Registration: $300
- Books and Materials: $300 (PK-8) is payable as a separate fee due before school begins or as part of a family's regular tuition payment.
- Graduation Fee: $250 (Grade 8 Students) is payable as a separate fee due before school begins or as part of a family's regular tuition payment.
- Technology Fee: $200 (K-8) is payable as a separate fee due before school begins or as part of a family's regular tuition payment.
- iPad Fee (incoming 6th Grade): $343 (includes iPad + 3-year Apple Care)**
Please see our after-school care options and pricing by clicking HERE.
Most of the 30 service hours are earned through the activities sponsored by the PTO, classroom activities, yard duty, library, office, etc. There is a fine of $25 for every hour not completed. All service hours must be completed by the end of May.
Payment of Tuition and Fees:
There are two choices: (1) Payment is made in full by June 1, 2018 either with check or credit card. (2) Monthly payments may be made through FACTS over an 11 or 12 month payment plan beginning in June or July and ending in May. People using FACTS pay a fee of $43.00 for this service. Late fees and returned check fees: $25 per offense. Financial assistance is available to participating members of St. Cyril Parish and must be applied for online through FACTS. In order to qualify as a participating member of the parish, a family must use the envelopes at Mass at least thirty times during the calendar year.